1. A radical, 2-way loudspeaker enclosure.
2. A unique 5" loudspeaker eliminates the need for compression drivers with their associated harshness and distortion.
3. This device, when used in conjunction with the dedicated Ahead-loaded waveguide, smoothly reproduces both mid-range and high frequencies with exceptional coherency and detail.
4. 5" device seamlessly connects with the 12" ported low frequency driver at 520Hz. This is in contrast to conventional 2-way systems where compromised compression drivers are stretched to (almost) meet equally stretched and indistinct 12" or 15" low frequency drivers at between 1 and 2kHz.
5. The accuracy, projection and imaging detail of the R1 make it ideally suited to high intelligibility applications including theatrical use.
1>. High Power HF without a Compression Driver
2>. Full range stand alone enclosure (65Hz to 15kHz)
3>. New technology High Quality Monitor
4>. Controlled dispersion (50° By 25° )
5>. Bi-amped or passive
6>. Minimal size and weight
7>. Stunning aesthetics
8>. Highly flexible in application
9>. Silver or Violet finish
The R1 speaker is suitable for large,mid,and small stage in live performance.
-- KTV sound reinforcement
-- Bar and club live or pre-recorded sound reinforcement
-- High-performance satellite speaker for use with subwoofers
|Frequency Response( ±3 dB)||65 Hz - 15 KHz|
|Sensitivity(1w/1m)||LF: 102 dB|
|HF: 112 dB|
|Crossover point||530 Hz|
|Nominal impedance||LF: 8 ohms|
|HF: 12 ohms|
|Power Rated||LF: 350 watts|
|HF: 75 watts |
|Nominal dispersion||50 °H ×25 °V|
Dimensions(W ×H ×D)
|700 ×395 ×382mm|
|Enclosure Material||15 mm plywood|
|Surface Finished||Silver or Violet color selectable|
|Low Frequency Driver||1 × 12 inch woofer|
|High Frequency Driver||1×5 inch horn loaded|
|Input Connectors||Neutrik NL4 ×2|