D3 is a professional 3 channel class D active power amplifier module with DSP.
Its installation is 312mm x 190mm X 120mm .
8Ω Power -- L:1500W + M:500W + H:500W
4Ω Power -- L:1800W + M:700W + H:700W
| 8Ω Power||L:1500W + M:500W + H:500W|
| 4Ω Power||L:1800W + M:700W + H:700W|
|Frequency Response||20Hz-20KHz ±1dB|
|THD+N 1KHz 1W 8Ω||<0.1%|
|Signal to Noise Ratio 1KHz||>100dB|
|Channel Separation 1KHz||>80dB|
|Operating Voltage||90V-135V / 180V-265V|
|DSP Control||USB and RS-485|
ATTENTION: This unit must be protected from damp because of the risk of fire and the
possibility of electric shocks
1. Make sure that you have the correct mains voltage. Only operate the unit at the mains
voltage marked on the rear panel.
2. Make sure that nothing especially no metal objects are inserted into the device. This
could result in electric shock or malfunction.
3. If the unit is subjected to extreme fluctuations of temperature e.g. On being transported
from outside into a heated room, condensation can form. This unit should n ot be used untill
it has reached room temperature.
4. In the event of water or any other fluid being accidentally spilt on the unit switch the
unit off immediately and send it to a qualified service workshop for inspection.
5. Make sure that the unit is always well ventilated and never exposed to direct sunlight
6. Do not use sprays to clean the unit as they have a detrimental effect on the unit and could
7. The machine use single power switch, please cut off the power before fix.
8. Please do not put the cup, vessel of flower or container above the machine, in case the
leak out water then cause the leakage current off the machine.